- Pencil Project — An open-source GUI prototyping tool that's available for ALL platforms
- Balsamiq mockups — Create evocative mockups of apps and sites. From $89.
- Moqups — "A streamlined web app that helps you create and collaborate on wireframes, mockups, diagrams, and prototypes." (from 10 projects for $13 per month)
- Figma — the collaborative interface design tool
- Sketch — the mainstream tool for designing apps and websites, very popular in the design industry, but Apple only... for Windows consider:
- Lunacy — Free windows tool that lets you load and edit .sketch files.
← Graphics Tools Diagrams → ↑ Resources
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.