Research Sites (including Competitors)
To see estimated traffic numbers and visitor info about sites such as forums or competitors
- alexa — "Our software helps your business get better marketing results"
- Quantcast — Demographic info for large sites (example linked here is
- Site Worth Traffic — "calculate website worth"
- Similar Web — "Market Intelligence Solutions to track your market share"
- MOZ Open Site Explorer — "Research backlinks, find link-building opportunities and discover potentially damaging links"
- Google trends — See the latest trends, data and visualizations from Google
- Site Alerts — "How much traffic do they get? Where does it come from? What tools do they use? What keywords do they rank for? Is social media working for them?"
- Versionista — "Monitor Website Changes. Get Notified When Changes Occur. Compare Differences Side-by-side."
- Who is — Find out who has registered a given domain.
- Built With — Find out what technology was used to build and host a site.
- Statista — Market research stats! "Statistics and Studies from more than 22,500 Sources" e.g. dentists income
← Screen share Social Media → ↑ Resources
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.