- Pingdom — website and performance monitoring
- Status Cake — Website Uptime & Performance Monitoring
- W3C Link Checker — A broken link checker (aka 404 scanner) from the W3C, see their other tools too
- 🔥 MXToolbox: DNS Check — "run a comprehensive DNS Report for your domain" — particularly useful for email setup (MX, TXT, CNAME, A records, DKIM, SPF)
- Google PageSpeed Insights — "The PageSpeed tools analyze and optimize your site following web best practices"
- Google Lighthouse — "an open-source, automated tool for improving the quality of web pages. You can run it against any web page, public or requiring authentication. It has audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, and more."
- GT Metrix Performance Reports — "Analyze your site’s speed and make it faster" with "actionable recommendations"
- VirusTotal — Analyze suspicious files and URLs to detect types of malware including viruses, worms, and trojans. You can use this (programmatically) to check if a file is OK.
← Analytics Forum and community → ↑ Resources
My book "Choose Your First Product" is available now.
It gives you 4 easy steps to find and validate a humble product idea.